Lightweight tweed for spring

Sunday, January 24, 2010
My second order from ASuitThatFits is a lightweight tweed jacket to serve me for a number of events through Spring. Tweed is incredibly versatile, looking as good with cords and a tie as it does with an open shirt and jeans, which means it suits me perfectly. It ought to be something I can wear easily in my fairly casual office environment, to stay in the country, or to a weekend lunch.




This jacket is a two button in mid-brown, slightly less green than many tweeds, with cream and light blue check. Small amounts of blue is quite common in tweed and I really like it, especially for something that I will often wear with jeans or (I am hoping) with a new pair of sky-blue cords I got for Christmas. Worn with a fairly muted shirt and pocket square, the jacket also makes a nice background for this vibrant blue tie.